Monday, July 09, 2007

TRACKSTANDS FRIDAY THE 13TH

Sometimes after 7pm.Somewhere in Soho.Meet at The John Snow.Actually i work till 9pm so its all in Ian's hands.So hassle him.
Same rules:1 quid to enter,winner takes it all.No feet on the front wheel etc.
Fantastic HOUSE OF PISTARD has promised some apparel for prizes again.And I may chuck in one of the BRIXTON PISTA tees.
Don't bother googling in search for them coz they ain't there.Got like 5 left so if you want one,be quick and talk to me.Damage=£10

2 Comments:

Blogger Buckles said...

Selim

If I send a cheque for one of them will you send one by post? I'll add extra for postage of course.

7:46 AM  
Blogger selimski said...

Could do.If you are going do Dublin i'll have some with me there.Or why not drop down to the big smoke for london's calling?just down the road from brum.
anyway if you are desperate to have one now,drop me a line and we will work something out:
selimski666@yahoo.co.uk
ciao

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home